Posts Tagged ‘Congregation’

Pontifical Institute of Theology and Philosophy, Alwaye

Posted by Fr Nelson MCBS on October 17, 2013

Pontifical Institute of Theology and Philosophy, Alwaye is an Institute in Kerala, India, which is predominantly an inter-ritual Faculty. One can learn theological and philosophical discipline as well as culture, heritage and tradition of the Kerala Church. “The Pontifical Institute, Alwaye” was erected by the Holy See at Alwaye, Kerala State, India in 1972. On 15th February 1973, the Pontifical Institute of Theology and Philosophy, Alwaye, was officially inaugurated by His Excellency, the Most Rev.Dr.John Gordon, then Apostolic Pro-Nuncio to India. On 25th April 1997, through a decree the Congregation for Catholic Education separated the Pontifical Institute from the Pontifical Seminary. At present the Pontifical Institute functions at two separate campuses – Mangalapuzha and Carmelgiri, and offers simultaneously courses of theology and philosophy in both campuses. It is entrusted to the Kerala Catholic Bishops’ Council and is under the overall supervision of the Congregation for Catholic Education. It has at present the Faculty of Theology and Philosophy and may open new Faculties with the approval of the Holy See.

A Brief History of  The Pontifical Institute of Theology & Philosophy, Alwaye

The Beginnings

The Carmelite Missionaries, who were sent to Malabar by Pope Alexander VII, started a small Seminary at Verapoly in 1682 for the formation of both the Latin and the Syrian clergy.  Due to the lack of conveniences the Seminary at Verapoly was shifted to the new buildings at Puthenpally in 1866.  In 1888, the Seminary at Puthenpally was constituted the Major Central Seminary for the whole of Malabar, and was placed under Congregation of Evangelization of Peoples.  Owing to the increase in the number of students, a new Seminary with better accommodation was built at Mangalapuzha, Alwaye.  The new Seminary was officially inaugurated on 28th January 1933.  The increase in the priestly  vocations  necessitated  further extension.  On 24th November 1955  the new philosophical college at Carmelgiri was solemnly blessed and inaugurated by His Excellency Most Rev.Martin Lucas, then Apostolic Internuncio to India.  In 1964 the Seminary was raised to the ‘Pontifical’ status by the Holy See.  On June 12,1976, the direction and administration of the Pontifical Seminary was entrusted to the Kerala Catholic Bishops’ Council.

Pontifical Institute of Theology and Philosophy

  The first step towards the realization of the plan for a Faculty had been taken on October 7, 1959, when the Congregation issued a decree affiliating the theology department of the Seminary with the Lateran University, Rome.  With this, the theology department of the Seminary became “Studium Theologicum” which was governed by norms given by the University and a convention between the Rector of the Lateran University and the Rector of the Seminary.  In April 1971, the Kerala Catholic Bishops’ Council sent a petition to the Congregation for the erection of an autonomous Faculty.  On February 24, 1972, the Congregation for Catholic Education issued the decree erecting the Theological Faculty in the Pontifical Seminary.  The decree granted the new Faculty all the rights and privileges which were enjoyed by Theological Faculties.  It also empowered the Faculty to confer suitable degrees to students who are successful in their studies and research.  The power of conferring the degrees of Bachelor and Master (Licentiate) in theology was explicitly granted.  On 15th February 1973, the Pontifical Institute of Theology and Philosophy, Alwaye, was officially inaugurated by His Excellency, the Most Rev.Dr.John Gordon,  then Apostolic Pro-Nuncio to India.  On 25th April 1997, through a decree the Congregation for Catholic Education separated the Pontifical Institute from the Pontifical Seminary.  At present the Pontifical Institute functions at two separate campuses – Mangalapuzha and Carmelgiri, and offers simultaneously courses of theology and philosophy in both campuses.

Patron of the Institute

Saint Joseph

Joseph (Hebrew יוֹסֵף, “Yosef”; Greek: Ἰωσήφ) is a figure in the Gospels, the husband ofMary the mother of Jesus and the guardian of Jesus. In Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodoxand Anglican Christian traditions he is regarded as Saint Joseph.

The Pauline epistles, generally considered the earliest extant Christian records, make no reference to Jesus’ father; nor does the Gospel of Mark, generally considered the first of the gospels.[2] The first appearance of Joseph is therefore in the gospels of Matthew andLuke. Each contains a genealogy of Jesus tracing his ancestry back to King David, but the two are from different sons of David; Matthew follows the major royal line from Solomon, while Luke follows a minor line from Nathan, another son of David and Bathsheba. Consequently all the names between David and Joseph are different. According to Matthew “Jacob was the father of Joseph,” while according to Luke, Joseph, or possibly Jesus, is said to be “of Heli.” Some scholars reconcile the genealogies by viewing the Solomonic lineage in Matthew as Joseph’s major royal line, and the Nathanic lineage in Luke to be Mary’s minor line.[3][4]

MISSION

The Institute is entrusted with “the task of preparing with special care students for the priestly ministry for teaching the sacred sciences, and for the more arduous task of the Apostolate”. It is also the task of the Institute “to explore more profoundly the various areas of the sacred disciplines so that day by day a deeper understanding of the Sacred Revelation will be developed, the heritage of Christian wisdom handed down by our ancestors will be plainly brought into view.

PROFILE

The Institute erected by the Holy See at Alwaye, Kerala State, India, shall be called “The Pontifical Institute, Alwaye”. It functions in St. Joseph’s Pontifical Seminary Mangalapuzha and Camelgiri. It is entrusted to the Kerala Catholic Bishops’ Council and is under the overall supervision of the Congregation for Catholic Education. It has at present the Faculty of Theology and Philosophy and may open new Faculties with the approval of the Holy See.

Academic Degrees 

According to the Statutes drawn up for the Faculty, the institutional cycle leading to the degree of Bachelor of  Theology consists of two stages.  The first stage comprises three years of Philosophy with languages and subsidiary subjects on Religion and Social Sciences.  A Diploma in Philosophy used to be given to the students who successfully completed this course.  On 1st October 1974 the Congregation for Catholic Education issued a decree authorising the Pontifical Institute of Theology and Philosophy  to confer the degree of Bachelor of Philosophy. At present the Institute is empowered to confer the following degrees:

1) Bachelor of Philosophy

2) Bachelor of Theology

3) Master of Theology

4) Doctor of Theology

The degree of Bachelor of Philosophy is conferred on those who  successfully complete the three years course in Philosophy.  Those students who hold a University Degree prior to their joining the Institute can follow a two year cylce leading to the Degree of Bachelor in Philosophy. The degree of Bachelor of Theology is conferred on those who successfully complete the three and a half years course in Theology.  The degree of Master of Theology is conferred on those who successfully complete the four semesters of specialization in a prescribed branch of Theology. At present Spiritual Theology, Dogmatic Theology,  Pastoral Theology & Counselling and Biblical Theology are offered by the Institute as branches of specialization.The degree of Doctor of Theology is conferred after two semesters of the doctoral course and on fulfilment of the conditions stipulated by the Institute.

CONTACT INFORMATION

PONTIFICAL INSTITUTE ALWAYE
Mangalapuzha, P.B. No.1, Alwaye
Kerala, India – 683 102
Phone  :  0484-2606745
E-mail  :  info@mangalapuzha.org

Mangalapuzha Campus, Aluva 683102  

Tel:  0484-2606745,  2606746
Fax:  0484-2604729

E-mail: mangalapuzhaseminary@gmail.com

Website: http://www.mangalapuzha.org

Carmelgiri Campus, Aluva  683102 

 Tel:  0484-2604120,  2606632
Fax:  0484-2606520

E-mail: carmelgirialuva@gmail.com

Website: http://www.carmelgiri.com

Click here for the Official Website of Pontifical Institute

Advertisements

Posted in Information | Tagged: , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

A Short History of CMI Congregation

Posted by Fr Nelson MCBS on March 6, 2013

A Short History of CMI Congregation

 The Congregation of Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI) is the first indigenous religious congregation in the Catholic Church of India. Fr. Thomas Palackal, Fr. Thomas Porukara and Fr. Kuriakose Chavara of the Syro-Malabar Church of apostolic origin, who felt that “a lot of good had not been done due to the absence of a Thapasu Bhavanam (House of Discipline) and a Darsana Veedu (House of Vision)”, had the challenging vision of providing spiritual leadership and fostering unity and growth in the Kerala Church. With the permission of Bishop Maurelius Stabilini, the then Vicar Apostolic of Verapoly, they founded a religious house at Mannanam on 11 May 1831. Jacob Kanianthara who later became the first professed brother in the Congregation, cooperated with the founding fathers from the beginning. The name of the Congregation was ‘Servants of Mary Immaculate’.

 Soon, some more priests and clerics joined the founding fathers and thus a small religious community took shape. On 8 December 1855, the religious Congregation was canonically approved and the first eleven fathers made their religious profession.  Blessed Chavara, the only surviving founder, was appointed the first superior of the Congregation. Since, during the early period of the religious Congregation, the Vicars Apostolic of Verapoly were Carmelites, the congregation had come under the Carmelite influence; hence, the rules of the Carmelites with some modifications were given to them in 1855.  In 1860, the community was affiliated to the Order of Carmelites Discalced with the name, ‘Third Order of the Carmelites Discalced’ (TOCD). The Constitutions were approved ad experimentum by the Apostolic See in 1885. In 1958, the name was changed to ‘Carmelites of Mary Immaculate’ (CMI).  The Congregation was granted pontifical exemption in 1967.

 From the very beginning, the religious life in the congregation was rooted in the Indian, Oriental and Carmelite spiritual traditions. Being contemplatives in action, the members engaged in such activities as the Church in Kerala was in need of at particular times.  They preached retreats, conducted seminaries for the training of the local clergy, met the challenge of educating the youth and disseminating Christian literature, laboured for the propogation of the faith and for the reunion of separated brethren, undertook works of mercy and started charitable institutions.

 The apostolate of the CMI Congregation gathered new dimension and momentum as mission areas were entrusted to it beyond the boundaries of Kerala.  In 1962, Chanda became the first mission ordinariate of the Syro-Malabar Church and was entrusted to the Congregation.  Since then, more mission dioceses and regions were erected in Central and North India.  There are now four dioceses in North India and one in South India entrusted to the Congregation, viz., Chanda, Jagdalpur, Bijnor, Rajkot and Adilabad. These five dioceses are headed by CMI Bishops.  This is indeed a milestone in the progress of the CMI missions and an abiding evidence of the recognition by the Apostolic See. Besides, many members are engaged in various kinds of apostolate in other parts of India and also in other countries.

 The Prior General, assisted by four Councillors, is at the head of the administration; the Prior General’s House at Chavara Hills in Kochi is the headquarters of the Congregation. For the sake of administration, the Congregation is divided into 14 provinces, one region and 5 sub-regions. At present the Congregation has about 3000 members including 5 bishops, 1539 priests, 2 permanent deacons, 34 brothers and 1300 brothers in formation.  More than half of the priests are working outside Kerala, of whom about 300 are doing pastoral services in 23 countries around the world.

Click here for the Official Website of CMI Congregation

Posted in Congregations | Tagged: , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

Church Documents on Priestly Formation

Posted by Fr Nelson MCBS on October 7, 2012

Church Documents on Priestly Formation

  1. Second Vatican Council Documents: 
  2. Papal Documents: 
  3. Other Documents of the Holy See: 

Posted in Catechism, Documents | Tagged: , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

St Thomas Apostolic Seminary, Vadavathoor

Posted by Fr Nelson MCBS on July 11, 2012

Vadavathoor Seminary

Vadavathoor Seminary

The St. Thomas Apostolic Seminary was formally established by the Congregation for the Oriental Churches through its letter dated April 26, l962 and it was formally inaugurated and began functioning on July 3, l962. It is primarily intended for the education and formation of the seminarians of the Syro-Malabar dioceses. It is also open to the students of Syro-Malankara and Latin dioceses and of religious congregations. The Seminary is subject to the authority and control of the Syro-Malabar Bishops’ Synod, which exercises its authority through a Synodal Commission of Bishops.

Mission

The seminary aims at training priests primarily of the Syro-Malabar Church in the patrimony of Mar Thoma, the Apostle and Founder of the Church keeping up with the spirit of the time.  It fosters the human, spiritual, academic and pastoral formation of its seminarians.

Seminary Chapel, Vadavathoor

Spiritual Life

Celebration of the Divine Praises, the Holy Qurbana and the recitation of the Rosary forms part of the daily time table.  Special attention is given to the daily meditation of the Word of God and the the lectio divina in common. Students draw adequate spiritual benefit from regular reception of the Sacrament of Reconciliation and from the earnest participation in recollections and retreats, observance of fast and abstinence. Spiritual instructions and conferences, particularly individual conferences and guidance are help in their spiritual journey during the formative years. Seminary has four resident spiritual directors. Seminarians are encouraged to find time for personal prayer in front of the Blessed Sacrament at the Adoration Chapel.  The monthly recollections and the Annual retreats provide for their spiritual growth.

Paurastya Vidyapitham

Paurastya Vidyapitham is the local name given to the Pontifical Oriental Institute of Religious Studies which is an autonomous faculty of Theology  erected at St. Thomas Apostolic Seminary, Vadavathoor, Kottayam. This  Seminary has been established by the Congregation for the Oriental Churches through the letter No. 260 / 59, dated April 26, 1962. It is primarily intended for the education and formation of the seminarians of  all the Syro – Malabar Eparchies and also of the Syro- Malankara Eparchies. It is also open to all the Eparchies of the other Churches and in particular of the Latin Church of Kerala for sending their seminarians. The Seminary is subject to the authority and control of the Syro – Malabar Bishop’s Synod, which exercises its authority through a specially elected Synodal Commission.

By a decree of the Congregation for the Catholic Education Prot. No. 674/72/13, the Theological Department of the Seminary was affiliated to the Faculty of Oriental Ecclesiastical Sciences at the Pontifical Oriental Institute Rome on the 21st of February 1973. After an experimental period of 4 years, the affiliation was renewed and extended by the letter of the Congregation for the Catholic Education, dated April 10, 1977. Then realizing the important role of this seminary in the life of the Oriental Churches of India and taking into account its steady growth in the past years the Congregation for Catholic Education erected its academic section into an independent Theological Faculty with right to confer the degrees of B. Th. (Bachelor of Theology), M. Th. (Master of Theology) and D. Th. (Doctor of Theology) through the decree “Perinisigne Fidei Christianae Testimonium” on July 3, 1982 on the Feast of St. Thomas, the Apostle of India.

On August 15, 1985 the Department of Philosophy at this Faculty was given the power to confer the degree of B. Ph. (B.A. in Philosophy). The Institute was authorized officially to commence the Doctoral Course by the letter of the Congregation for the Catholic Education dated November 28, 1986.

General Orientation of the Institute

The programme of formation at this Institute aims at the development of fully integrated priestly personality, and therefore takes into account the human, spiritual, intellectual, pastoral and missionary dimensions of priestly formation. With this end in view the programme of studies co-ordinates the fields of Humanities, Philosophy, Theology, Bible and Eastern Christian Studies in such a way as to present the Mystery of Christ harmoniously to the students.

The specific aims of the Institute are the following:

  •  To cultivate and promote through scientific research the patrimony of Christian wisdom of both East and West with special emphasis on Biblical, Patristic, Oriental, Syrian and Indian traditions.
  •  To enunciate systematically the truths contained in the Biblical, Patristic, Liturgical and Spiritual traditions of Eastern Ecclesiastical heritage and to present them to the people of the present day in a manner adapted to the local cultural context.
  •  To impart a Theological and Pastoral formation to the candidates for priesthood.
  • To train its students to a level of high qualification in the Sacred Sciences and allied subjects according to Catholic doctrine, to prepare them properly to face their tasks in the various fields of apostolate and to promote the continuing permanent education of the Ministers of the Church as well as other sections of the people of God.
  •  To Promote the study and investigation of the writings of the Oriental Fathers and writers and of the Theological, Spiritual, Liturgical and Disciplinary heritage of the Oriental Churches of India.
  •  To promote ecumenical studies and investigate traditions of the various Christian Churches with special reference to the actual situation of India.

Click here for the Official Site of the Seminary

Posted in Seminary | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment »

About Mangalapuzha Seminary

Posted by Fr Nelson MCBS on June 23, 2012

Mangalapuzha Seminary

St. Joseph’s Pontifical Seminary, Mangalapuzha (സെന്റ്‌ ജോസഫ് പൊന്റിഫിക്കല്‍ സെമിനാരി,  മംഗലപ്പുഴ) is a Major Seminary of the Syro-Malabar Church of the St. Thomas Christians.  It is the continuation of several Seminaries and the outcome of the centralization of the priestly formation in Kerala.   It has a long history of untiring service and selfless sacrifice of several missionaries, native clergy and laity.

 In 1964 the seminary was raised to Pontifical status by the Holy See.  His Excellency Most Rev. Dr. James Robert Knox read the Papal Brief at a public meeting in the seminary on 14 June 1964.The Kerala Catholic Bishops Conference (K.C.B.C.) was entrusted with the direction and administration of the Seminary On 12 June 1976.  On 27 October 1973, a formal request was made by the Superior General of the Carmelite Order for the transfer of the direction and administration from the Superior General of the Order to the Catholic Hierarchy of Kerala.  On 12 June 1976 the Congregation for the Oriental Churches communicated to the Kerala Catholic Bishop’s Conference the decision of the Congregation for the Oriental churches and the Congregation for the Evangelization of the Peoples to transfer the direction of the seminary to the K.C.B.C.  The letters of the Congregations recall the concern of the two Congregations for the well-being and progress of the Pontifical Seminary and its continuance as a model of inter-ritual cooperation.  The statutes of the Seminary approved by the two Congregations state ‘St. Joseph’s Pontifical is a pluriritual institution, common to the three Rites, namely the Syro-Malabar, the Latin and the Syro-Malankara.  The seminary belongs to the Holy See and its direction and administration is entrusted to the Conference of Bishops of the three Rites of Kerala, subject to the high authority of the Congregation for the Oriental Churches and the Congregation for the Evangelization of the Peoples’.

 The request of the KCBC to reorganize  the seminary on the basis of the Rites was approved by the Holy See in 1996.  Concrete steps for the implementation of the project were taken at the end of the academic year 1996-1997.  With academic year 1997-1998 Mangalapuzha section started to function as the Major Seminary of the Syro-Malabar Church.  Now the seminary is subject to the Holy See under the Congregation for the Oriental Churches and its direction and administration are entrusted to the Syro-Malabar Major Archiepiscopal Synod.

The objective of the seminary is to provide priestly formation to the seminarians of the Syro-Malabar Eparchies.  Members of Religious Institutes and Societies of Apostolic life who are preparing themselves for priestly ministry as well as seminarians of other Eastern Churches may also be admitted according to the availability of accommodation.

 The programme of formation given here aims at the development of a fully integrated priestly personality taking into account the human, spiritual, intellectual, pastoral and missionary dimensions of priestly formation.  While giving this formation the seminary also gives particular emphasis to the study of traditions and heritages of the Church of St. Thomas Christians and of other Eastern Churches taking into consideration the religious and cultural context of India.  The seminary also gives importance to inter religious dialogue particularly with the religions of India.  There are also con-curricular activities as part of the seminary formation such as cultural academies to train the students in the art of public speaking, social work in order to create in them concern for the poor, the pastoral work for the Theology students to give them pastoral experience.

Mangalapuzha seminary (മംഗലപ്പുഴ സെമിനാരി) has been blessed with the presence of about 22 resident members of the staff and almost an equal number of visiting staff.  Regular staff meetings, prayer sessions and an exclusive annual retreat help to motivate and mobilize them in the desired direction of seminary life and formation.

Aeterni Sacerdotii

Pasce oves meas

 

Aeterni Sacerdotii

On February 24, 1972, the congregation for Catholic Education issued a decree erecting a Theological Faculty in the Pontifical Seminary, Alwaye. The first step towards the realization of the plan for a Faculty had been taken on October 1959, when the Congregation issued a decree affiliating the theology department of the Seminary with the Lateran University. With this, the theology department of the Seminary became “Studium Theologicum” which was governed by norms given by the University and a convention between the Rector of the Lateran University and the Rector of the seminary. In April 1971, the Kerala Catholic Bishops’ Council sent a petition to the Congregation for the erection of an autonomous Faculty. On February 24, 1972, the Congregation for Catholic education issued the decree erecting the Theological Faculty in the Pontifical seminary. The decree granted the new Faculty all the rights and privileges which were enjoyed by Theological Faculties. It also empowered the Faculty to confer suitable degrees to students who are successful in their studies and research. The power of conferring the degrees of Bachelor and Master (Licentiate) in theology was explicitly granted. On 15th February 1973, the Pontifical Institute of Theology and Philosophy, Alwaye, was officially inaugurated by His Excellecy, the Most Rev.Dr.John Gordon, the then Apostolic Pro-Nuncio to India. On 25th April 1997, through a decree the congregation for Catholic Education separated the Pontifical Institute from the Pontifical Seminary. At present the Pontifical Institute functions at two separate campuses – Mangalapuzha and Carmelgiri, and offers simultaneously courses of theology and philosophy in both campuses.

At present the Institute is empowered to confer the following degrees. Bachelor of Philosophy; Bachelor of Theology; Master of theology; Doctor of theology. For the degree of Master of theology Spiritual theology, dogmatic theology, Pastoral theology and Counseling and Biblical theology are offered by the Institute as branches of specialization.

Though the St. Joseph’s Pontifical Seminary has been reorganized on the basis of rites(the Mangalapuzha section for the Syro Malabar Church and the Carmeligiri section for the Latins), the Pontifical Institute remains common and is autonomous It is governed by the Kerala Catholic Bishops’ Council.(K.C.B.C.).

The academic community of the seminary is composed of two categories, namely the resident students and the day scholars. The latter have their religious study houses around the seminary and come to the seminary only for class. The resident students are mainly from the Syro-Malabar dioceses in Kerala and outside. There are also a few students belonging to the Syro-Malankara dioceses and a handful from religious communities having no houses nearby. The number of resident students is 280 and of the day scholars is 144 in the academic year 2006-2007.

Mangalapuzha seminary (മംഗലപ്പുഴ സെമിനാരി) has been maintaining a close collaboration with other seminaries. A common “Programme for Formators” for the staff of the Syro-Malabar seminaries was organized under the auspices of the Syro-Malabar synod of bishops. Informal meetings of the staff of the seminaries were also held with sharing sessions. Such gatherings help the staff to know each other, to share the problems of formation in each seminary and eventually to arrive at solutions. As far as the students of various seminaries are concerned there are inter-seminary matches in Volleyball and Basketball, inter-seminary Quiz Competition, debate Competition, Homily Competition etc.

Mangalapuzha seminary has a cemetery chapel, which is a place of pilgrimage. The bodies of Venerable Aurelian OCD and the Servant of God Zacharias OCD of blessed memory rested there for decades. Their mortal remains were solemnly transferred to the special tombs in the Carmelite Monastery Church at Manjummel.

As regards the finance of the seminary the various papal agencies, namely CNEWA, Opus Sancti Petri and MISSIO have been rendering wonderful service to the seminary. The Congregation for Oriental Churches, the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples and the Congregation for the Catholic Education render special care and support to the seminary and its activities.

The undivided St. Joseph’s Pontifical Seminary, Mangalapuzha, (സെന്റ്‌ ജോസഫ് പൊന്റിഫിക്കല്‍ സെമിനാരി,  മംഗലപ്പുഴ) celebrated the Golden Jubilee of its transfer from Puthenpally to Mangalapuzha on 9th and 10th of March 1983. This year 2007 the seminary celebrates the Platinum Jubilee of its transfer to Mangalapuzha. On this occasion the seminary remembers with gratitude all benefactors and the zealous discalzed Carmelite missionaries for their outstanding contribution to the Church in Kerala especially in the field of priestly formation. The statement of Msgr. Martin Lucas SVD, the then Apostolic Internuncio, on the occasion of the inauguration of Carmelgiri seminary on 24 November 1955, is the best compliment for them. “If the Carmelite Fathers had done nothing else for the Church in Kerala,but build these two splendid and magnificent seminaries, India would never forget them”.

Posted in Mangalapuzha | Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a Comment »

 
Alwin Kaduppil MCBS

Live to Love...

The Eternal Love

നിത്യസ്നേഹം

Tuesday Conference

Blogging Theology, Philosophy and Religious Ethics.

SABS St Thomas Province, Changanassery

Rita Bhavan, Koothrappally

കടലാസ്

ഒളിച്ചുവയ്ക്കനുള്ളതല്ല, വിളിച്ചുപറയനുള്ളതാണ് കല. www.facebook.com/kadalaass

NOYEL SEBASTIAN ANIYARA

"IF YOU TREMBLE INDIGNATION AT EVERY INJUSTICE THEN YOU ARE A COMRADE OF MINE".

varkeyvithayathilmcbs

YOUR LOVING ചങ്ങാതി

Georgejoy's Blog

This WordPress.com site is the cat’s pajamas

AURVEDAM

GREAT AURVEDA REMEDIES

MCBS African Mission

Missionary Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament

VatiKos Theologie

Bible Theology Spirituality

Emmaus Retreat Centre, Mallappally

Divyakarunya Mariyabhavan: MCBS Retreat & Counselling Centre at its Birthplace

Mullamuttukal......

Beauty of Childhood

Benno John Manjappallikkunnel

Life is to Love; Live to Love God

MCBS Ndono Parish, Africa

MCBS Parish in Tabora Diocese

Divyakarunya Mariyabhavan, Mallappally

Emmaus: MCBS Counselling & Retreat Centre at its Birth Place

Bro.Jobin karipacheril MCBS

LORD MAKE ME AN INSTRUMENT OF YOUR LOVE

Anto Kottadikunnel MCBS

To Become the Bread for the Lord

Jyothi Public School, Nalamile

A School for Excellence

josephmcbs

THE ONE IS TO SERVE

കണ്ണാടിപൊട്ടുകള്‍

നിനക്കായി ജാലകം തുറക്കുന്നു ...

SANJOE SEMINARY, SOLAPUR

MCBS Mission Minor Seminary

ebiangelfriend4u

Friend is heart and friendship is heartbeats...

geopaulose

Just another WordPress.com site

bibinmcbs

Just another WordPress.com site

ajeeshkashamkulam

Its all about me and my sharing of views

വചനം തിരുവചനം

ദൈവത്തിന്റെ വചനം സജീവവും ഊര്ജസ്വലവും ആണ് ;ഇരുതലവാളിനെക്കാള്‍ മൂര്‍ച്ച ഏറിയതും ,ചേതനയിലും ആത്മാവിലും സന്ധിബന്ധങ്ങളിലും മജ്ജയിലും തുളച്ചു കയറി ഹൃദയത്തിന്റെ വിചാരങ്ങളെയും നിയോഗങ്ങള്‍ വിവേചിക്കുന്നതുമാണ്

Marian Family for Christ

Just another WordPress.com site

Vipin Cheradil MCBS

Missionary Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament

Lisieux Minor Seminary, Athirampuzha

Formation House of MCBS Emmaus Province

Karunikan Group of Publications, India

Karuniknan, Smart Companion, Smart Family

MCBS EMMAUS PROVINCE

Missionary Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament

MCBS AFRICAN MISSION

Missionary Congregation of the Blessed Sacrament

MCBS EMMAUS SAMPREETHY

Charitable Institute for the Differently Abled

Fr Antony Madathikandam MCBS

Live to Love Him to the Eternity

Mangalapuzha Seminary / മംഗലപ്പുഴ സെമിനാരി

St Joseph Pontifical Seminary, Alwaye, India / സെന്റ്‌ ജോസഫ് പൊന്റിഫിക്കല്‍ സെമിനാരി, ആലുവ

%d bloggers like this: